Shopping List for the World Ends (again)

After returning from very successful Midwest tour with Swirm, I'm very pleased to be presenting my septet, Shopping List for the World Ends, for a second time (first time in Brooklyn) this Thursday, July 21st at Douglass St. Music Collective. Thanks to Katie Young for fitting me in on the bill. This will be the first time I present my music without actually playing myself, which is excitingly different. The performance is in preparation for a recording session the following day, so keep your eyes peeled early next year for its release on Prom Night Records.
We're sharing the night with Katie Young/Owen Stewart-Robertson/Mike Pride. Should be a good one. Here's details.

Thursday July 21st. 9pm. @ Douglass St. Music Collective. 295 Douglass St. Brooklyn, NY

Katie Young/O S-R/Mike Pride

Shopping List for the World Ends
Kenny Warren, Ben Syversen, Joe Moffett, Jake Henry - Trumpets
Dustin Carlson, O S-R- Guitars
Sean Ali- Voice